TV documentary, The Age of the Drone

Reaction score
Just requesting on the off-chance that someone may have a copy of this documentary (The Age of the Drone).
It aired here in the UK on 16th Jan and I only managed to record the last ten minutes. Sky TV are not running it on catch-up so there's no way of me getting this via TV.
So I went searching the net. The documentary was produced by PBS America and is available on their site for download/streaming... HOORAY! I thought, only to get the message that it was only available to Canadian residents.... Boo! I thought.
Why this is, I have no idea but I'm kinda screwed unless someone has this, say in a Dropbox account ;o) that they could share to me.
I'm normally pretty resourceful when it comes to tracking this kind of stuff down but I've hit a wall with this.

I'm hoping the Canadian element on this forum may have ideas.

Thanks

Just requesting on the off-chance that someone may have a copy of this documentary (The Age of the Drone).
It aired here in the UK on 16th Jan and I only managed to record the last ten minutes. Sky TV are not running it on catch-up so there's no way of me getting this via TV.
So I went searching the net. The documentary was produced by PBS America and is available on their site for download/streaming... HOORAY! I thought, only to get the message that it was only available to Canadian residents.... Boo! I thought.
Why this is, I have no idea but I'm kinda screwed unless someone has this, say in a Dropbox account ;o) that they could share to me.
I'm normally pretty resourceful when it comes to tracking this kind of stuff down but I've hit a wall with this.

Thanks

What's a downloader ?
I am well adept with using torrents etc but the searches have proved fruitless.

I have a Dropbox but I don't think you can upload to it as such. Only I can do that. I can let people download from it but not the other way round.
What is it you need to send? A link?

Ooh I would like to see that documentary too

I would have thought a year later it would be more 'available'.

I just watched it streamed using a vpn service since I am not in Canada. Pretty interesting show. They showed software that allowed a quadcopter to be landed after losing one of its props by doing a controlled spin while landing. Would be nice to see that kinda feature added to the Phantom if it detected a prop loss.

Gotta love Netflix! It's my go-to app for binge-watching old series that I never got to see.

If all else fails, you could try downloading by pasting the link to the site in one of these:
brokenleg.cf Glype™ proxy
technoproxy.cf Glype™ proxy

Thanks

Here you go~!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik