Turning on and off VPS sensors

Reaction score
Anyone know how to turn ON the VPS sensors, while in ATTI mode for indoor flying? In addition, how do you turn them off in GPS mode (for example, flying over water)?

Thanks!

You don't need to activate VPS. It activates automatically. You can tell when it is active because the icon for current altitude changes to show the VPS sensor activated. Not sure if there is a setting to disable VPS on a P4.

Anyone know how to turn ON the VPS sensors, while in ATTI mode for indoor flying? In addition, how do you turn them off in GPS mode (for example, flying over water)?

Thanks!

You don't need to activate VPS. It activates automatically. You can tell when it is active because the icon for current altitude changes to show the VPS sensor activated. Not sure if there is a setting to disable VPS on a P4.

It's active in ATTI? I did not think it was. The manual seems quite vague about this.

Yes the barometer & VPS is active in ATTI mode so she can maintain vertical position. Only the GPS data is ignored (but remains available for RTH). Hence she won't hold horizontal position & drifts with the wind in ATTI.

It's active in ATTI? I did not think it was. The manual seems quite vague about this.

I just flew over water with no issues at all. Quite low too, only 7-20 meters. No need to turn off VPS.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.