turning a phantom into a vision

Ksc

Reaction score
it would be really sad, turing your copter into a vision is a bad idea. Why you would want to do this? You can use a 5000mah battery in the phantom 1 as well if you can fit the battery under the copter or inside with a large battery door. It was testet before and you get 23 minutes of flight time with the old propellers. But if you do that the phantom is on its limits in case of weight, you cant add gimbal and such things. If you only want to convert your phantom into 5.4GHZ then again, its a very bad idea because 5.4GHZ is only used in the vision as a compromise because of the wifi. A proper FPV use 5.4GHZ and a proper RC use 2.4GHZ. The vision use the same motors and has the same size and that means its also on its limits in case of weight, it would need stronger motors for adding a heavy gimbal system, thats why i believe the Phantom 2 with the preinstalled Zenmuse Gimbal will get stronger motors

I guess this proves my theory, the phantom 1 with gopro and gimbal out does the vision. I've been trying to find a reason to buy the vision but coming up empty.

Ksc said:
I guess this proves my theory, the phantom 1 with gopro and gimbal out does the vision. I've been trying to find a reason to buy the vision but coming up empty.
The Vision is designed to provide an all in one solution for the masses. It will probably fill the bill when the kinks are ironed out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl