Turnigy 9XR, Orange 2.4 DSMX/DSM2 & LiPo

Reaction score
New Turnigy 9XR with Orange 2.4 DSMX/DSM2 module and Turnigy 11.1V Lipo Transmitter Pack and optional red chrome trim plate. Everything is still new in the package. I purchased these but ended up going with a Futaba T8FG. $90 Shipped in US payment via Paypal. Can send pics if you like. I will ship out of country but please contact me so we can figure out shipping. Thanks.

Turnigy is nice but Futaba is nicer. Functionally the Turnigy may win out even with the open source software. However I don't think fit an finish was up to par with Futaba. This is stating the obvious to most but in the end the $250 extra was not a deal breaker for me so I went with the Futaba. This Turnigy is still new and never used.

GeroniMoe, the Turnigy 9X/9XR are often considered as "the poor man's Futaba" As Drew said the build quality isn't nearly as beautiful as the Futaba's, but with the versatility of the open source firmware on the Turnigy's you can configure to your heart's delight. I went with the 9X just for the value at that price, and I still use and love it to this day.

Still available?

PM me and let me know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20