Turn your drone into a mapping machine with WORKMODE

Very interesting indeed. Sent in my info for more details :p

Sent in my info 2 weeks ago. Have not heard word one from them. Please let us know if you get a response.

Just got an email from workforce.

Due to unforeseen demand, the first wave of WORKMODE is heavily oversubscribed. We are working hard to roll out access and will contact you with instructions for getting started as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support!
The Skycatch WORKMODE Team

i've just received the following email (with a pdf and the instructions on how to fly, setup the camera and instructions)

Code:
You signed up for early access to WorkMode and we would like to offer you the opportunity to become a certified pilot with Skycatch.   The second part of WorkMode is creating a marketplace for Pilots and Buyers to connect.

To become a Gold Certified pilot we ask that you go out and fly this weekend, upload the photos and we will build your map.  

This offer will only be available to our early access group and may grandfather you into our certification programs. 

Enjoy your flying this weekend,

Tom Waclo
Skycatch

anyone else?

I got it as well. The instructions on what to do are very detailed out

It's interesting they want the ground station points (or whatever they call them) painted on the ground. I don't have a GPS unit that's give me cm accuracy... So I guess I'll use my phone? Anyone done this yet?

i was thinking the same thing...i dont have GS setup but is that needed to partipcate? I too was ordered to go out and fly this weekend which i was planning to do anyway but now i have to put lots of thought into prior to! lol Its like im headed to class :)

I don't think you need ground station. They call them "ground control points", i called them ground station points by accident.

You do need a ground station as it says the flight must be autonomous via GPS coordinates. Maybe Santa will bring me one. :D

anyone complete the task and get any successful result comments after submitting your images?

I got the email but going through the requirements it looked too difficult to complete with a P2 and GoPro. Anyone else?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik