TS351 / TS353

Reaction score
Is there any way to tell the difference between the TS351 and the TS353 when holding them in your hand?

I got a TS353 of Aliexpress and was just wondering as the actual board says "TS2501" and the other one I had was "TS330".

Just curious if there was a specific difference I could detect.

Scorp

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421161078.446575.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421161078.446575.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 666
it's been a long time since I had a TS351 but I recall it being a bit smaller and lighter... do your own investigation but these are stats I'm seeing from a few quick google searches

TS351: 52mm x 68mm x 13mm @ 25g
TS353: 55 x 26 x 17mm @ either 42 or 53g (net or gross)

so I would say weigh it.. if it's over 40g it should be a TS353. if it's 25-35g then it's a TS351

QYV said:
it's been a long time since I had a TS351 but I recall it being a bit smaller and lighter... do your own investigation but these are stats I'm seeing from a few quick google searches

TS351: 52mm x 68mm x 13mm @ 25g
TS353: 55 x 26 x 17mm @ either 42 or 53g (net or gross)

so I would say weigh it.. if it's over 40g it should be a TS353. if it's 25-35g then it's a TS351

I tried that but got a wide range of numbers. I saw those that you had, but then others that say they are the same size and weight. Could be rebranded or new models as well.

ah ok. well it's been a long time but I feel like the TS351 when I had it was SUPER tiny, and my TS353 is a little bigger, but that could just be an inaccurate memory.

google image searches do indeed look nearly identical

Thanks, Q, as always for the help. It's definitely smaller than my ts832 as well. But different sites show different images for each with some severe overlap so I was hoping for a quick test. Maybe something on the electrical side.

I would really like to get myself a TS353 but I can't find one for sale in the UK. Closest I can find is the TS351 or the Skyzone ones. I have seen a similar question asked on another forum. I guy was wondering if he had been sent the wrong tx.

Can you guys tell me if the TS353 would be a good match for the 32 channel flysight black pearl? If it would negate the "known issue" that exists with pairing a ImmersionRC tx with the 32 channel blackpearl?

petedread said:
I would really like to get myself a TS353 but I can't find one for sale in the UK. Closest I can find is the TS351 or the Skyzone ones. I have seen a similar question asked on another forum. I guy was wondering if he had been sent the wrong tx.

Can you guys tell me if the TS353 would be a good match for the 32 channel flysight black pearl? If it would negate the "known issue" that exists with pairing a ImmersionRC tx with the 32 channel blackpearl?

use the link in the stickythread or try banggood.com, they ship international and are relatively cheap. I wouldn't worry about the brand label, I have one that was branded as Boscam from one site, and another that I got from Hobbyking that they have branded as Skyzone and near as I can tell the 2 items are identical. There's not even a brand on the packaging or device anywhere... I think various sites just label them differently. It's the TS8XX series transmitter that aren't real Boscams and have different connectors and such, so stay away from those.

theoretically yes, your 32ch BP should receive the signal just fine , there are no widespread reports of compatibility problems like with the IRC transmitter. Definitely post here so we know if you experience otherwise, but I really doubt it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers