Trying to update my phantom ?

Reaction score
Hello

I wonder if anyone can help ?

When I plug my phantom 2 into the computer & switch it on it don't seem to update. The computer makes the noise that something is connected but nothing else happens ? When I even move the RC sticks nothing happens on the DJI assistant ;( what could I be doing wrong ? As my phantom is still on its original software & I was gonna update to the present one. Or is this a good idea ?? Tho the gimbal will not point straight down I also think it needs updated ??

hello, make sure you have the proper software for Phantom 2, as there are two different types of naza assistant software for the P1 and P2. i definitely recommend you update whenever possible. you may also need to update the gimbal, but it sounds like it just needs an X1 calibration. hope this helps! :)

Allywano said:
Hello

I wonder if anyone can help ?

When I plug my phantom 2 into the computer & switch it on it don't seem to update. The computer makes the noise that something is connected but nothing else happens ? When I even move the RC sticks nothing happens on the DJI assistant ;( what could I be doing wrong ? As my phantom is still on its original software & I was gonna update to the present one. Or is this a good idea ?? Tho the gimbal will not point straight down I also think it needs updated ??
Did you also install the usb driver?

Updating your Phantom 2 software (firmware) is a multi-step process that needs to be carefully followed step by step.

Here are a few Googled links to help you get started.
https://www.google.com/search?q=phantom ... channel=sb

Some friendly advice.... check theses videos out and get a feeling for whats involved. If you're still having problems, come back to this thread and ask for help. There's no short answer to what you're trying to do and to do it correctly you'll need to spend some time learning how.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1