Trying to Understand the Vision Plus Camera

DrJoe said:
Gotta say, having 60fpsmin 1080p like a go pro would be great. At 30 fops, I can't get great turns without choppiness unless it's a dead calm and I'm really babying the Phantom. With 720 P and 60 fps, I get very smooth video and the ability to edit in slo-mo, bit give up a bit of quality.

Better yet. No choppiness at 2.7k/30 fps (or 1080p/30) when panning in strong gusty winds while capturing 4x the data with much better dynamic range and more granular control over WB, sharpening, color profile, etc.

DrJoe said:
Gotta say, having 60 fps in 1080p like a go pro would be great. At 30 fops, I can't get great turns without choppiness unless it's a dead calm and I'm really babying the Phantom. With 720 P and 60 fps, I get very smooth video and the ability to edit in slo-mo, but give up a bit of quality.
Just be sure not to use the sd card DJI supplies with the P2V+ because it is only a class4.

shrill mute said:
Better yet. No choppiness at 2.7k/30 fps (or 1080p/30) when panning in strong gusty winds while capturing 4x the data with much better dynamic range and more granular control over WB, sharpening, color profile, etc.

Yeah well, I spent $1369 instead of $2K plus and some bench top time for a GoPro/FPV RIG. I got what I paid for, and I'm pretty happy (alright, I'm thrilled). I bet the guys flying the S1000 with 5D' DSLRs feel the same about your GoPro.

DrJoe said:
shrill mute said:

Yeah well, I spent $1369 instead of $2K plus and some bench top time for a GoPro/FPV RIG. I got what I paid for, and I'm pretty happy (alright, I'm thrilled). I bet the guys flying the S1000 with 5D' DSLRs feel the same about your GoPro.

What an odd, yet incredibly insecure, response.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl