Trying to install HDMI module on P4 controller

Michael, I just installed my HDMI module and all I get is no connection to the rc. So yours works ok?

I had trouble when I first installed my hdmi modual also, few things though.., first off, make sure you have a good hdmi cable, the first cable I go was a cheapy and it did not work. I was so frustrated when it happened I went out and bought a hdmi tester, and sure enough, the cheap cable failed miserably, when I got my new/better cable, it passed with flying colors and everything worked great after that. Second, there is supposed to be a setting in DJI GO that enables you to turn hdmi on and off, myself and several others can't find it anymore in settings, I don't know if they got rid of it, maybe because the last update they made it where hdmi works all the time. Lastly, I've been using the app "FPV Camera" most of the time, with the DJI Go app closed completely, and the hdmi image comes through fine to my 22" monitor, no settings or nothing, just plug it in. Hope this helps, good luck!

Reactions: MichaelS

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4