Trying to catching the mood for a fantasy setting

Very nice. I enjoyed that.

Absolutely gorgeous! Great soundtrack, stunning footage, and excellent post-prod work...what types of color correction did you use?

I agree with EMC, this definitely needs to be shared!

Shrimpfarmer said:
Yes that track suits those visuals very well. Nice job :) Glad I have managed to inspire one person in my life. Thats me done. :lol:
Oh! come on, dont be too censorious with yourself! :lol:

OI Photography said:
Absolutely gorgeous! Great soundtrack, stunning footage, and excellent post-prod work...what types of color correction did you use?

I agree with EMC, this definitely needs to be shared!
Thank you!
Mainly I used Lumetri looks, the threeway color corrector and brightness-contrast of Adobe Premiere pro CC.

Great footage! Like how you've captured the light right on every frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMKings said:
Great footage! Like how you've captured the light right on every frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there is a simple trick. Using a lot of negative contrast to wash out a little things and color them with the color corrector tools and you can have a somewhat foggy ambience .
Some of the footage was taken in sunset but some other at noon with the sun up high.

Awesome video and music!! How high were you flying in that video? Being new to this whole flying thing My heart literally races when I get up there…I am so worried about a flyaway and with the whole GPS thing going on with it not tracking straight or hovering correctly it makes me more nervous…I guess living where I live doesn't help either with all the building and traffic around LOL

NYRangers99 said:
Awesome video and music!! How high were you flying in that video? Being new to this whole flying thing My heart literally races when I get up there…I am so worried about a flyaway and with the whole GPS thing going on with it not tracking straight or hovering correctly it makes me more nervous…I guess living where I live doesn't help either with all the building and traffic around LOL

Thank you!
Not to much . From the spot where I was located. Maybe 100 -150m I think
By the time the shots were taken I didnt have the telemetry of the iosd mini. Only the the fpv monitor. But I flew in distance about 1200- 1500m

Ok thanks…hopefully a little more practice will get me more confident in flying at height and distance..I have the FPV with iosd mini…just need to have faith in that too I guess…thanks again

I find both videos to be outstanding and inspirational. Excellent post editing and music, as well. Some day (when I grow up) I hope to be able to set a fantasy setting mood in my videos, as was done so well in these 2 videos.

A real joy to watch,
Ken

Khudson7 said:
I find both videos to be outstanding and inspirational. Excellent post editing and music, as well. Some day (when I grow up) I hope to be able to set a fantasy setting mood in my videos, as was done so well in these 2 videos.

A real joy to watch,
Ken
Thanks! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20