Tryed flying advanced indoors just for test

Return your P3A AGAIN and buy yourself some cheap drone for practice, before we get another 157 topics regarding your fear of flying P3A

Let's assume, presume, figure the OP has gotten over his stage fright and is ready to perform live, on YouTube...
Popcorn? peanuts? crackerjacks...? Haha's

Buckle up, it may indeed be a bumpy ride. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Both eyes open please!! Hahaha

RedHotPoker

:)
He's good. really good, and fantastic with the video editing too. Here's another one to defy your belief :p
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
What this guy can do in the trees... recalls me of the Endor scene of Star Wars Episode VI.
Incredible.
I'm not even able to ride my bike that way...

Flying through trees like that, is not THAT hard, these mini quads are tiny, extremely nimble and you can relatively easily pick a line through a forest like that. Especially with the power of video editing to cut out all your collisions :p.

But what I dont even hope to ever be able to do, is the way he drops down vertically through the tree canopies and manages to save it and make it look like he planned the whole thing (he probably did too).

Got a new toy for flying indoors. Its $40, FPV over wifi with a controller:
Cheerson CX-10WD CX10WD Mini Wifi FPV with High Hold Mode 2.4G 6-axis RC Quadcopter RTF

965428867B8591431A96698DC8DC3C2E.JPG

Its actually pretty neat. Smallest quad Ive ever seen/flown, hardly bigger than an SD card. Very stable flyer, it has autolevel and altitude hold, but it does drift a fair bit. I actually think its the controller, not the quad itself. very good to learn on and buzz inside. FPV feed is much better than I expected, but a bit laggy to really use indoor. Battery life is terrible. Horrible. Laughable (3 minutes or so?). Fortunately charging is quick. Here is my maiden:

Thats the FPV feed as the quad has no storage or recording, and the recording cuts out often, although its not that bad 'live" on my phone. Yeah I know, not exactly competition for the P3, but for $40 and fitting in a shirt pocket, whats not to like?

Reactions: Jesse James
Got a new toy for flying indoors. Its $40, FPV over wifi with a controller:
Cheerson CX-10WD CX10WD Mini Wifi FPV with High Hold Mode 2.4G 6-axis RC Quadcopter RTF

965428867B8591431A96698DC8DC3C2E.JPG

Its actually pretty neat. Smallest quad Ive ever seen/flown, hardly bigger than an SD card. Very stable flyer, it has autolevel and altitude hold, but it does drift a fair bit. I actually think its the controller, not the quad itself. very good to learn on and buzz inside. FPV feed is much better than I expected, but a bit laggy to really use indoor. Battery life is terrible. Horrible. Laughable (3 minutes or so?). Fortunately charging is quick. Here is my maiden:

Thats the FPV feed as the quad has no storage or recording, and the recording cuts out often, although its not that bad 'live" on my phone. Yeah I know, not exactly competition for the P3, but for $40 and fitting in a shirt pocket, whats not to like?

Really can't beat that For $40 bux

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4