Truman Gulch, Montana - Epic Phantom 4 Video [4K]

Reaction score

Video was shot at Truman Gulch near Bozeman, Montana, USA on the DJI Phantom 4 with a Polar Pro ND8 filter attached. Editing was done in Adobe Premiere Pro. Song is "Just Believe" by Electus. Absolutely great song and artist, please check out their work!

Please leave ANY comments, suggestions, or critiques of the video below! I'm really, really, really trying to get better and better at making these videos and receiving feedback is a HUGE help. So anything you have is much appreciated. I respond to everyone that leaves a message! Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
I lived in Montana for a few years, beautiful state. Thanks for posting the video. My only suggestion would be buy more batteries and post more videos:)

Thanks, Fastsmiles, I'll for sure be posting more!

Yup, could always use more batteries, that's for sure. It is a bit frustrating to climb for 2+ hours up a snowy trail to only have maybe 35-40 hectic minutes of flight time trying to get all the shots you want. Those flights go by so fast! Another battery or two, over the two I have already, would go a long ways towards expanding the amount of scenes I'm able to shoot per trip. Especially considering I plan on taking the drone on some backpacking trips this summer where there aren't any outlets! ;)

Great video Jake!! It tells a wonderful story ending with a sunset. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks a lot! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20