Troubleshooting Boscam RX-LCD5802 / TS832

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I have a zenmuse h3-3d, Boscam RX-LCD5802 and TS832 tx. It was working fine but now I get nothing from the camera. I can perform a search with the monitor and it seems to lock solid with the TS832 but it's a black screen. I've also heard you can achieve the best signal by seting the tx to 34 and monitor to C4 which I've done. I'm comfortable I'm getting a solid signal because when I turn the P2 off the screen changes to static. Camera works fine. I've unplugged the gopro (hero 4 if that matters) and it doesn't change the screen. Again one day it was working fine and the next zero.
Any thoughts on troubleshooting?
Thx

RaySF said:
Hi Folks, I have a zenmuse h3-3d, Boscam RX-LCD5802 and TS832 tx. It was working fine but now I get nothing from the camera. I can perform a search with the monitor and it seems to lock solid with the TS832 but it's a black screen. I've also heard you can achieve the best signal by setting the tx to 34 and monitor to C4 which I've done. I'm comfortable I'm getting a solid signal because when I turn the P2 off the screen changes to static. Camera works fine. I've unplugged the gopro (hero 4 if that matters) and it doesn't change the screen. Again one day it was working fine and the next zero.
Any thoughts on troubleshooting?
Thx

I figured it out incase anyone else has this issue. With the disclaimer that there may have been a better way to troubleshoot the problem and this may not be the same problem that youre having.

I discovered that the zenmuse to gopro ribbon cable is a common issue as it's very delicate. They actually ship a new one with the unit. So the fix was fairly simple, replace the ribbon cable. A few things to check first: make sure your camera is working and test the video out/usb port, check all connections carefully, test monitor input port, make sure you have a connection between the tx and your monitor. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4