Troubles Connecting to PhantomPilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm having the same problem. Server overload.....

Here's what I got:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User dbo445254094 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Yup exactly the same - somethings not right

:roll:

Erm, I joined only a few days ago so it must be my presence.

Shall I fall on my sword now or after inquisition?!

M

PS first post *wave*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe try balancing your laptop... vibrations can cause jello effect while browsing and poor mouse tracking performance... make sure you have more than 6 satellites and IP address home lock in case you have to use the back button multiple times to get out of trouble... are your antennas pointed towards the source? Did you calibrate? (dude... always calibrate)

there are alot of errors on this site. Its getting to big, time to convert to vbulletin for a proper message board, and mayby some better hosting?

User dbo445254094 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

Its just time for other hosting. The max users online at a given time on this board was around 300 i see. I host manny sites including a big vbulletin website with 500+ users active on the site without any problems. Your hosting partner is crap.

Yep! They are at the max number of visits their host can handle. They need to upgrade in order for this board to handle the increase number of users. This software was not meant for the volume now present here

Log on issue

Anyone else get this lately when tying to get on sight
Sometimes takes me 10 minutes to get in
Whats up :x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 303
dannytroy said:
Yep, I'm having the same problem. Server overload.....

Here's what I got:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Same problem here, quite bad and time to upgrade the web service.

Adam is using 1and1.com for his server. I hope it's dedicated, but based on the nameservers, I don't think it is. :?

I have no problem with phpbb forum software. I prefer it actually. With the proper settings and database maintenance, it can handle the traffic.

The problem is the server. A site like this needs to be on a huge, dedicated, fast, (16+ core) Linux machine. Plan on spending a new car payment monthly. :eek:

I'm ready to invest with Adam. Contact Me! ;)

Jimmy

Look what I got when I just tried to edit a spelling error in my post...

Attachments

• ERROR.jpg
    ERROR.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 241
Lord please give us a helping hand
Lord, lord, lord
Lord, there's got to be some changes
Lord, lord, lord
Gonna be a whole lot of re-arranges
Lord, lord, lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.