Trouble With NAZAM Assistant Software

Reaction score
Has anyone had any trouble using the DJI Nazam Assistant software? I just connected it and it tells me there is a firmware upgrade (4.02) and I install it from within the software itself.

Now, i'm having a hard time connecting. I turn on the controller, power on the Phantom, plug in USB cable, and start the software. It opens but there is no connection. Moving the sticks does nothing on the display. I can move about the menus but there is nothing that can be done. So, I think to just power cycle the Phantom and go to unplug the USB. I notice that when unplugging: On the NAZAM software at the very bottom left there is a little "light indicator" and when I unplug it it changes from green to red.

The other thing that happens is that just to the right of that it goes from saying "MC OUTPUT: OFF" to "MC OUTPUT: ON".

So, I go and reinstall the driver and software, but it's the same thing!

Please help.

Have you tried re-installing the driver for the software? I had a software issue and did a new install with the driver and that did it. Good luck on it

I had lots of trouble (Win 7, 64bit)

I had to reinstall the driver each time to get it to work. Finally now it works. Make sure you connect the battery and the USB before opening the software.

If you do the software upgrade it changes a lot of the settings. Go through and make sure settings are right. It probably turned off IOC and changed the receiver off of DBUS to PPM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj