Trouble with my FC40

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm having some trouble with my FC40, I finally got to take it out for a fly today and was sadly unable to fly it properly.

When I start the drone I get one amber and one red flash (ongoing). so I calibrate and after I finish calibrating I get 1 green 3 red flashes for a while, then it goes down to 1 green, 1 red flashes (ongoing), Could anyone help me figure what this is? I've tried looking through the manual but can't find it.

My other issue is my pc won't recognise my drone inside of Nazam assistant, I plug in the battery, turn on my controller and then plug in the USB and on windows I get a pop-up saying "unknown USB" does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Matt sounds like your not picking up enough satellites,...and I had the same problem with one of the usb ports on my new toshiba laptop.... for some reason one port worked one didn't.... try another port... regards glo.

The flashing light problem resolved itself today when I went to a nice open area, was my first flight and it was awesome!

I tried a few USB ports, but no luck, and also tried a different PC :(

Welcome to the party Matt,

I have had problems connecting to the assistant as well. For many months, I had to use "only the USB cable that came with the Phantom". I have since found another cable which works as well. My experience has been that not all USB cables will work properly.

The download instructions for the NAZA assistant must be followed in the order listed.

The order you say you try to connect is incorrect.
1. Turn on the controller
2. Plug in the battery
3. Connect to the PC

You should get an audible indication from the PC of the Phantom being connected.
You should also get a bright, steady green light on the Phantom.

I like to have the NAZA assistant already open, and the usb cable connected to the PC before I power up the controller and the Phantom.

Here is something for you to hang on to. It works well, please try it.
This will help you find things here. It's Google Custom Search for just our forum.
Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Enjoy the show... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20