Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Trouble with connecting the remote to the phantom 2

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by SirHal, Mar 16, 2015.

1. SirHal

I recently replaced the receiver board inside my phantom because it went out (somehow) I replaced that board with a new one, and the indicator light was working again.

I re-linked the controler with the receiver board, but the motors still will not turn on. The phantom constantly blinks yellow and the transmitter indicator light is off when the controler is on. In the Assistant Software, I cannot run a command sticks calibration. However, I can calibrate the remote in the RC Assistant software. I have reinstalled ALL of the firmware, my battery is charged, and everything appears to be functional. Except the part when I try to take off....

Any advice would be great! Thanks

2. loganboyd

3. SirHal

Yeah I have tried it like 20 times without any luck. It is so weird because everything looks as though it is working as it is described to, but it isn't lol

4. loganboyd

At which step does your phantom behave differently than the video. This might help someone else explain what may be wrong.

5. SirHal

Well actually when I turn on my controler, the yellow flashing LED turns off completely. The bigger LED lights continue to flash yellow at the same rate. And of course, the motors do not turn on when I use the remote.