Trouble registering w/FFA

Reaction score
Trying to register P2V entered email address and a pass word. It took me to a blank page, so I tried two more times same results. Waited again a hour latter, entered email address it a account already exist so I entered my pass word. It invalid pass word. I entered for got pass word it send me a email to change pass word. I did it said complete. I went back to site and entered email address and pass word it says invalid pass word. Also it asked if I wanted to update on iCloud.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Your getting farther than I am, they won't let me login with my email and password and I've tried over a dozen password changes
All during the day the site wasn't showing up, not until s little after 5 pm eastern time...

I finally gave up and registered with a different email. I did not let safari suggest or save the password this time.

I was able to login, but then was getting an error saying my cc number was wrong. I used auto fill.

Hit the back button and entered cc info and billing address by hand. This time it worked.

The problem (in my case at least) was safari and auto fill. Hope this helps someone else.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Maybe the issue was you were trying to register with the FFA(Future Farmers of America) and not the FAA?

Haha.... I've had issues all afternoon too. I got to the Credit Card portion and it timed out and I can't even get to that part again.
I didn't have any issues, but it sounds like healthcare.gov all over again.

Same for me. Everything and when I hit PAY.....it told me my zip code is invalid...go figure. If I do get it registered, they will never be able to find me....lol

I live in the UK so registering is of no interest to me, but seeing the large number of threads appearing here I thought I'd take a look at the process. Well, attempting to access both the URLs I've seen published here resulted in this
FAA-Reg.jpg

I tried with IP addresses from France, Netherland, Germany and Denmark and received the same response. I then used a US IP and entered without a problem.

So, it appears the front door to the site and I expect the site analytics is being run by Amazon CloudFront.

Happy days.:D

Me too. I got my email right away. It's the rest of the system that is not working for me..[emoji22]

Tried to register the P3S I bought my son for Christmas and ran into the same problem I got when I tried to register mine. Zip Code failed validation. I guess if you live in a small town your screwed?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl