Trouble linking drone to rc

Reaction score
Hey guys.....setting up with new p4pro and can't link remote to drone......followed steps and repeated several times.....no luck...any suggestions...thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did you log into dji account?

Video shows them auto connecting after turning on app then drone but don't you have to go into rc settings and Link remote to drone following instructions and pressing red button etc????

Did you create a DJI account? And log into it?

So you've logged in on device, named the drone?

Have you turned drone and controller off, then turned controller on enter DJI app THEN turned drone on?

Is there a notice on device/app for a firmware upgrade?

Found this
Manual linking process:
You can do a manual RC link using the following button combination:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked.

Are you on IOS or android?

When you have powered up the drone, RC and your device do you have a green light on your controller and a green light on the drone?

Tried the Manuel link process described above....but still not linking.....unfortunately I think I need to send it back and get a replacement

Have you tried through the app on your device as well. Pretty straightforward and should confirm if there is a bigger issue.

If the controller firmware isn't matching the drone firmware level, it won't link. Check to see if controller says it needs a update.

Well, before sending it back try uninstalling dji go, clear both cache and data from device, reboot, re-install dji, try again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31