Trouble contacting DBS Mods?

Reaction score
Hello has anyone had any trouble contacting DBS Mods? I've sent an email as well as using his website's contact form and no response. It's been a few days, maybe he's just busy? Does anyone else answer emails or is he just a one man band? I'm probably just being anxious, I want some more range badly!

I'm just a little leery to send $209 Paypal and just hope that I hear a response.

Last edited:
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

;) Try them here - @DBS

Hello has anyone had any trouble contacting DBS Mods? I've sent an email as well as using his website's contact form and no response. It's been a few days, maybe he's just busy? Does anyone else answer emails or is he just a one man band? I'm probably just being anxious, I want some more range badly!

I'm just a little leery to send $209 Paypal and just hope that I hear a response.
They have been very reliable to date-- I didn't receive any responses to and email I sent them either a few months ago-- but I did order and receive the mod without any issues. There have been many on this forum ordering from them and not complaints, only praise for the quality of the mod.

Chuck is pretty busy.

Like others have stated, order with complete confidence and he will ship promptly.

:harry

Last edited:
Big Chuck is an upstanding guy. He must be super busy. You certainly don't have anything to worry about as far as your money goes.

Thanks for reassuring me guys. I think I'm going to pull the trigger and send my paypal.

Quick question, this appears to be the same item as on seen on dbsmods.com.

ITELITE DBS Phantom ITE-DBS02

Any differences? I specifically need the phantom 3 antenna by the way.

Thanks

It's the same antenna the itelite-dbs02 is for the phantom 3 and the itelite -dbs01 is for the phantom 2 v+ or really any uav that uses 2 2.4 ghz and 1 5.8 ghz antennas. I actually bought my dbs01 from agura Corp and that's who the seller is . I didn't have any problems from him but I noticed his price is 10 bucks higher . And for my phantom 3 i bought it directly from dbsmods.com and had chuck do the install. He does very clean and professional work.

Real sorry about the emails guys ... it is the weak spot I always have to work on ...
We get swamped ... we get swarmed with installs ... many emails need to be attended to for customers who have already paid... so, many of the "inquiry" emails fall thru the cracks because we just don't have the time and we hope those guys can find some answers like this with a google search.

Not the ideal situation, I know... but we are bringing someone on board here soon to help pickup the email load and tidy things up a bit.

Thanks for all the support guys... ALL orders go out within 2 business days (we ship Monday, Wed,Fri)
ALL installs are one day turn around and back to the customer (haven't missed one yet)
ALL paid customers are priority 1 ... sorry bout the guys needing some advice ... I'm working on that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20