Trouble Binding

Reaction score
I got a replacement RE500 range extender for my vision. Trying to bind it and am having trouble. I turn it on, reset it and then can connect to it on my phone. When I go to the binding section in the app it won't allow me to scan the QR code. Just says that access to camera is explicitly denied. Ok so I just manually type in the MAC address for the camera then hit the blue check and it goes through the binding process. The range extender restarts like it's supposed to but after it has restarted my phone will no longer connect to it unless I restart it again which leads to starting the whole process over. I've read similar posts but can't find a solution in the responses. It seems to bind like it's supposed to but when it restarts it's all for naught. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

This happened to another guy here,
I think his white cable to camera was
ever so slightly unpluged , check it carefully.
Or unplug, and plug back in. Not sure if this is the
Problem or not, I just remember hearing this same
Issue before, and that was the fix! Keep us informed.

J Dot

Here is a video, just in case you missed something:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7FsdCPrEeU[/youtube]

Thanks for the help J Dot. Weird thing. I decided to try the app on my I pad as I was getting nowhere with my phone. For some reason on the I pad I was able to scan the QR code and the binding worked fine. Tried it with the phone and it was working perfectly. Turned it off and came back later to mess with some things and now I don't have a video feed. Camera and extender are bound. I can get altitude and distance info but there's a continuous loading icon on the camera screen. Oh well. Something else to figure out! At least the binding is done. Thanks a lot.

I am having the same issue. Even bought a new wifi extender and the same issue is happening. Seems the camera and the wifi don't talk. Have tried all suggestions I read. Everything was working fine last Sunday, and by Monday the picture and every f stire on the camera screen stopped. The binding screen opens but won't bind. Very frustrating!

I got a replacement RE500 range extender for my vision. Trying to bind it and am having trouble. I turn it on, reset it and then can connect to it on my phone. When I go to the binding section in the app it won't allow me to scan the QR code. Just says that access to camera is explicitly denied. Ok so I just manually type in the MAC address for the camera then hit the blue check and it goes through the binding process. The range extender restarts like it's supposed to but after it has restarted my phone will no longer connect to it unless I restart it again which leads to starting the whole process over. I've read similar posts but can't find a solution in the responses. It seems to bind like it's supposed to but when it restarts it's all for naught. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
I am relatively new here but since purchasing my used Pv2 I had issues binding to my IPhone 6.. opened ticket with DJI tech and the best I got out of it was...."try an Android phone." Was lucky to have an old Samsung S3 hanging around and sure enough after 2 weeks trying to bind to my iPhone the Samsung had no issues! Just sharing my own personal experience and frustration....not sure what you are trying to bind with but I can surely relate to your experience. Hope this helps!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj