Troubeshoot help - ALL red flash on startup then nothing

FRS

Reaction score
Yesterday before I went out to fly I decided to plug my Phantom 2 into the computer and check all the levels (VERY BAD IDEA!) It automatically started updating my version and making this horrible grinding noise on the gimbal. I freaked out and turned off the Phantom. When I turned it back on the gimbal was malfunctioning and would do its dance then keep dancing slightly to the left and right. My futaba could NOT control the gimbal at this point. I talked with DSLRpros today and they wanted me to install the 3.04 version and make sure it fully loaded while having my gimbal unplugged. I started it up after calibrating and upgrading and now I am only getting red flashes on start up then nothing. I am really upset and frustrated so if anyone has any info for me it would be greatly appreciated. I doubt this matters much but my phantom assistance software still recognizes my futaba as I can see all the levels change when I move the sticks.

It is still grounded. I will call dslrpros in the morning and update them with whats going on. Hope they can get this thing flying again before the 4th of July. Devastated here..

I upgraded tonight and am still down... Calling dslrpros tomorrow morning so I will let you guys know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj