Triple battery charger question

Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone have one of these?

If so is it safe to use without damaging the batteries and can you charge one or two in it or does it need to be 3?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399679504.535240.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399679504.535240.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 567
I have one and yes it's safe and you can charge 1,2 or 3 at a time. It's literally a stock charger with an extension bar on it. You can buy the whole unit or just the extension bar and use your stock charger attached to it.

That's great news, I only have two batteries for now :) can't wait till it turns up

Glad to hear this because I am charging with one now. I was wondering about how safe it was. It sure makes the process a lot quicker.

I have noticed that it may be putting a strain on the charger itself since it gets abnormally hot when charging 3 batteries at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note that without a an external power supply and higher amp charger all it's going to do is take twice or three times as long as it takes to charge one battery. It's only going to take the capacity of the current charger and divide it by 3.

Damnit I was told it would charge them in the same time lol

To charge 3 batteries will take nearly 4 hours with that device. I would recommend buying one or two additional stock chargers. The stock chargers are $39 each, they will charge 3 batteries in a little over and hour, and you have a spare charger at hand. A single charger on that device is going to take a serious beating running for hours at a time at max current.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31