Trip to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

Reaction score
I'll be taking an trip to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia from Boston, Massachusetts. Are there any regulations I should know about? Recommendation on places to fly would also be appreciated.

Nobody replied to you on time I guess :-(
Did you come to NB? How was it? Did you get any good shots? As rules goes, I fly according to MAAC/AMA rules.

I took my P2V+ but didn't use it. I regret not using it in at least one place in south west NS. We were the only ones at this light house which we drove up to parking lot next to it. I think it would had made some great videos but I did not think of it until about an hour after we left.

We were also at Hope Well Rocks in NB after hours but did not take the P2V+. We stayed until about 10 pm when the light start to go. The tide was going out so it was safe. It was great being down there with no one else.

We did get some great photos with our regular digital cameras. We went to Peggy's Cove when the rain stopped as the storm Author was nearby. Lots of cars were going there but most of them had NS plates. I think they were going there to see the waves. The waves and wind was great.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj