Trimming foam within P2 case (HPRC)

Reaction score
I picked up the HPRC 2700 case..it comes precut (not cubes) for the P2 with gimbal and GP and all of the other goodies I have accumulated in the past week. One thing that I am stuck on is the tablet section. I wont be putting a tablet in this case but WILL need a place for my Black Pearl. My question is how do you best trim back a half inch so that it looks as good as the rest of the case?

Take a look at the diagram...it's the bottom left skinny section. How would you trim?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1 ... _foam.html

just use one of those "snap off blade" knives. extend it out all the way and its a good thin blade thats sharp and cuts foam just fine.

I have this case (with the wheels). There's a slot in the front and back that might fit the Black Pearl without cutting. The back one is 6" x 9" x 1.25" or the front one is 6" x 10" x 1.5"

seminole360 said:
I have this case (with the wheels). There's a slot in the front and back that might fit the Black Pearl without cutting. The back one is 6" x 9" x 1.25" or the front one is 6" x 10" x 1.5"

Yep...saw those but both are against the plastic portion of the case...guess I could wrap it in something and put in there. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj