Tried to contact support (phantom 2 with gimbal)

To summarize
- you guys are great! You as a group helped me much more than the official support. I received email from support after 5 days of waiting.
Their response was - to do gimbal calibration using the assistant software, and if I need other help - to call them.

I wrote them it is insulting to receive such ill advice, as I clearly wrote to them that I tried doing calibration several times, and the system was dead. as for their calling suggestion - I said - to be on hold for over 2 hrs on international long distance, it is unacceptable. Never heard from them again. Phantom copter is great, but the quality control - poor, and support is just a bad joke.
So, their support proved to be total crap, and I would not be able to go ahead, trouble shoot - and fix poorly assembled remote (the cause of dead gimbal, as explained in previous message here), etc.) - without your help.

I plan to write a review of my experience with Phantom 2 on my photography blog,
http://derekgalonphotographytips.wordpress.com

and I will add a link to this forum with my most sincere thanks for all help I received from all of you. You guys rock!
Cheers!
Derek

Holoboss
Glad we all could help. It's great to have the support of so many people. It is amazing what you can learn on here. I have seen some posts showing how to move gimbal control to the front with a better control. Think I will have to research that again so I can have a better system.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl