Trees...and my depth perception problem.

Ouch,

did the Phantom survive?

How did you get it out of the tree? Looks like it was pretty high up and out on the tips of the branches. Not a good scenario.

10thMountain said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uu25ktvuuc[/youtube]

Which is why you should only practice in an open field with no trees, buildings, etc. I never practice where there are trees, your looking for trouble and is where many noobs get caught out.

When your really good, then it's ok, but to get used to flying only fly in open ground.

Reactions: phantom1972
Which is why you should only practice in an open field with no trees, buildings, etc. I never practice where there are trees, your looking for trouble and is where many noobs get caught out.

When your really good, then it's ok, but to get used to flying only fly in open ground.
Oh boy. Is this ever golden wisdom. I'm going to post it (VERY humbly) in a second, but I was playing with "follow me" mode, made a careless mistake (trying a new feature.) Got it stuck WAY up on a Pine Tree. CLIMBED UP TO GET IT FELL AND BROKE MY PELVIS AND SOME RIBS! What I would give right now to have followed this common sense piece of advice. :) LOL or COL. OH I got up to my P3, it fell to the ground and is fine. Waiting for its retarded owner to fly it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub