Traveling

Reaction score
Hey I'm flying out to Florida and then to Puerto Rico I have a carry on luggage for my drone would I be okay to carry my Drone onto the plane or is it going to be a problem to carry on?? I also have the water proof hard case not sure what to use...

Hey I'm flying out to Florida and then to Puerto Rico I have a carry on luggage for my drone would I be okay to carry my Drone onto the plane or is it going to be a problem to carry on?? I also have the water proof hard case not sure what to use...

Think is okay as hand luggage, but you Lipo batterys may be a issue if not stored correctly.

Also, Lipos MUST BE IN CARRY ON LUGGAGE not check-in, and properly stored either in your carry on case or in LiPo safe bags with the terminals isolated (covered) from any short-circuiting.

My case carried on fine on the smaller planes (domestic) it fit under the seat in front of my and on the international flights it fit above my head only on the side stows

My case carried on fine on the smaller planes (domestic) it fit under the seat in front of my and on the international flights it fit above my head only on the side stows

What case are you using? I'm trying to decide on a case for mine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost