Traveling with the phantom 4 to Bali (Indonesia)

Flying into bali shouldn't be an issue
It's usually recommended to take the batteries with you as carry-on (for safety reasons)
And take a reasonable amount (i would say less than 3) but you should be able to fly with more. You need to check your airline's regulation for this.
and if the custom's question you, make sure you explain you are a tourist (if they ask you to pay tax on it) and will not be leaving the phantom in Indonesia after your holidays.

As for what to see in Bali,
I just did a 2 days tour around Bali with the phantom 4 yesterday (not the best weather for video but the weather should clear by the time you are here)
Here is the video :

Very nice!

Hello everyone,

In two days I will go to Bali from Barcelona, and I want to take the drone with me...

Somebody knows if it's dificult to pass the airport control with the batteries? How much batteries can I carry?

I need some help on this issue...

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This video was done by two brothers from Miami on a live-aboard trip out of Maumere, Flores via Bali, 12 days on an East of Flores trip in September 2015, partly using a P3P, which was why I bought one when I got back, and a a P4 later. In my avatar, that's a divemaster on one side and another diver on the other.

Reactions: blaifr
Hello guys!

After a few days in Bali i've finished the video. Here I let you the video. I hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20