Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Traveling to the Houston area

Discussion in 'Southeast USA' started by DesignFlaw06, Feb 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DesignFlaw06

At least I think I am.

Family and I are looking to get away for a long weekend. Houston has some pretty cheap tickets, we have friends there, and it is warm (compared to Michigan right now). I'm thinking about taking my P3P along.

Where should I fly at? What are good scenic spots to fly and capture footage? Anything special I need to know about flying in Houston? And if it works out, does anyone want to meet up to fly? I'm a rookie, so maybe I could learn some things from a seasoned pro. My hands freeze here before the battery dies so I haven't been too adventerous.

2. TexasRedRider

I'm in Houston and I'll fly with ya! I have lived here my entire life and have only had my Phantom for a month or so I too would like to hook up with Houston pilots to find out cool spots to fly at. Hopefully others will chime in and give us some tips!

3. DesignFlaw06

Sorry, we ended up making other arrangements. Deal for Houston disappeared. If I do make it down t Houston, I'll let you know.

4. TexasRedRider

Ok. No worries. Im still looking for fellow Houston guys to fly with so maybe next time we'll have a group of us to go out.

5. ComP3P

Yo...RedRider....I'm in Kingwood area....P3P and 200+ flights. Let's fly!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app