Traveling just to drone

Reaction score
What are the best places in the world to drone? I'm rethinking the way I travel to revolve around drone photography. Where is it most lenient while having great opportunities for photography?

I've been an amateur photographer for a while and bought my first P1 three years ago specifically for a trip to Burma. Since then, I plan my trips to destinations that are drone-worthy and drone-friendly.

I love SE Asia. It's definitely drone-worthy, but I've had my passport and SD cards confiscated in Laos, permission to fly granted and denied under different circumstances in Myanmar, and been interrogated by Vietnamese soldiers for a couple of hours and who held my Phantom for 2 weeks while they "investigated" it.

During the time they were John McCain-ing my P3, I visited Coron in the Philippines' Palawan islands. Stunning natural beauty and drone friendly, most likely it's my next drone destination. There are many other destinations within the Philippines, too. The Chocolate Hills of Bohol, Banaue Rice Terraces, etc. I frequently visit the Philippines, but have never taken a drone there.

St. Lucia...its beautiful. Beaches, mountains, waterfalls, a dormant volcano (still smoldering) banana plantations, sailboats.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj