Transmitter Recalibration

Reaction score
Anybody had this problem yet? Flew fine last night, then powered up this afternoon and got a message that said my transmitter needed recalibration. Loaded up the phantom to the Assistant software on my Mac and did the recalibration. Didn't seem to work. Looked at DJI Wiki and followed the steps there, but something must have happened because all I get on the transmitter now is a yellow light instead of a green light. Have tried several times to manually recalibrate, but no dice. Just a yellow light and nothing happens with the Phantom. And yes, the Phantom does recognize the transmitter link via the little red light on the bottom.

Called tech support at DJI and they are out to lunch. Called tech support for my dealer and they are closed for the day.

Any help in getting the Phantom 2 Vision transmitter recalibrated? I tried to search this forum for info, but the search tool doesn't seem to work. No matter what word I put in, the search engine says the word is too common for the forum to search on it. Really? Transmitter Calibration is too common a word?

Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you need to relink the TX to rx (page 11 of Vision user manual)

Tried that already. Phantom little red light goes off so the TX is connected. But I have a persistent yellow light on the Transmitter. When I first power it up, it goes green...give me two beeps for FCC mode, then goes yellow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20