Transmitter not working..

Reaction score
I plugged my transmitter and phantom into my computer and the transmitter controls are not moving on the screen. I have my transmitter plugged in via a usb port, it is on and charged. I go into the calibration mode of the phantom assist software, I press start, move my controls and they do not move on the screen.

Can anyone help me? THANK YOU!!!...am really hoping there is some smart, helpful sole out there who can help me fix this?

If your tx is plugged in, you need to use the RC Assistant. After that you can calibrate it in the Phantom Assistant with the P2 plugged in. You should do both.

I plugged my transmitter and phantom into my computer and the transmitter controls are not moving on the screen. I have my transmitter plugged in via a usb port, it is on and charged. I go into the calibration mode of the phantom assist software, I press start, move my controls and they do not move on the screen.

Can anyone help me? THANK YOU!!!...am really hoping there is some smart, helpful sole out there who can help me fix this?

In order to calibrate the sticks in the p@ assistant software the RC unit has to be turned on or there'll no movement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers