Transmitter/ luminier. Thoughts?

Any thoughts on a luminier transmitter for my p2?

For one thing it is not a commonly use transmitter and in most cases would have to be hardwired because of the single connector. Also a lot depends on what other equipment you intend to install.

Ok. I am at work till 4pm today. When i get home i will see if i can post a pic of the mini osd system im installing. I did however order the immersion transmitter cause i have been told its better.

Ok. I am at work till 4pm today. When i get home i will see if i can post a pic of the mini osd system im installing. I did however order the immersion transmitter cause i have been told its better.

If your on a desktop/laptop at home use the reply at the bottom of my post as that will highlight flag to the right so i know you have answered.

If your on a desktop/laptop at home use the reply at the bottom of my post as that will highlight flag to the right so i know you have answered.
Ok thank you. I am actually doing this from my cell phone but i'll still try it.

Ok thank you. I am actually doing this from my cell phone but i'll still try it.

Some smartphone just do not see those buttons and i cannot reason why they are called smart.

You bring up a very good point my friend. Lol. If they were so smart they would do alot more.

You bring up a very good point my friend. Lol. If they were so smart they would do alot more.

In past conversation with you i never bothered to ask where on this planet do you live.

In past conversation with you i never bothered to ask where on this planet do you live.
I live in sallisaw oklahoma. Right on the border of oklahoma and arkansas. This is the pic of hardware i am wanting to install to my p2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-03-05-08-50.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-03-05-08-50.png
    420 KB · Views: 313
If that is what you to install fine but it is cumbersome plus the fact you already have a GPS module built into the P2 in the top shell. Here is what a DJI mini iOSD looks and what information you would see on the screen. The iOSD was installed inside the shell to cut down on drag and makes for clean install.

IMG_1551.jpg

This type of information you get on your monitor screen with the mini iOSD. There are only connections to the iOSD and no VOM (volt ohm meter) calibration adjustments are necessary once it is installed as with OSD you have. In this video there some extra info at the top of the screen as i forgot shut off the cameras OSD.

There is two draw backs to the system you have and the DJI mini iOSD both have to be hardwired and the other would be the micro molex connectors. Since DJI no longer produces the phantom 2 line PnP cables are longer available from outside suppliers $9.00 - $15.00 dollars. Although there is one individual on ebay trying to the cable he has for $80 dollars. As for the micro molex connectors to get them prewired is from China in bundles of five. For the DJI iOSD you would 4 pin connector for video in/out and a 6 pin connector for power and video from the CAM socket that is if you do not already that connector inside the shell.

There allot of information here is go over it carefully before you decide to go as there are some alternatives you can take. I have a list of those alternatives which we can go through later.

What other equipment do you have? Such as monitor and so on.

I live in sallisaw oklahoma. Right on the border of oklahoma and arkansas. This is the pic of hardware i am wanting to install to my p2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4