Transmitter calibration fails

Reaction score
Hi Pilots!

Just back in AZ after an austral summer in New Zealand…unpacked my PV2 to fly this morning and had the message to calibrate the Transmitter. No problem. Hooked it up to the DJI Assistant software and ran through the procedure. Power cycled, and all looked good. I also ran a basic calibration. Back outside I booted up and, once again, had the message that the Tx required calibration (as well as the two red lights on the PV2 indicating such). Do I need to hook directly from the computer into the Tx with the USB cable, rather than run the assistance through the PV2?

Thanks!
:)

skyelf said:
Do I need to hook directly from the computer into the Tx with the USB cable, rather than run the assistance through the PV2?

Correct :) There's a separate software interface to use ("RC Assistant") that will let you calibrate the controller itself. When you do it in the Phantom assistant, you're just calibrating the received input.

I hooked the RC up and ran the calibration…still failing…

Suggestions as to the next step so I can get back in the air? Thanks, pilots!

Screenshots during & after calibration:

Attachments

• 20140429_071521.jpg
    20140429_071521.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 424
  • 20140429_071648.jpg
    20140429_071648.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 510
Looks like it not seeing any input from one of the sticks, when you circle the sticks around during calibration do all the sliders move? Have you followed the bunch of wires from each stick inside the remote to where its connected to make sure one hasn't come unplugged?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers