Translation rights available for bestselling book on drone photography

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Wiebe de Jager and I'm a member of this forum for quite some time now. I was wondering whether there are any English language publishers around here: I have written a book (in Dutch) about drone photography, and I'm looking for an international publisher that is interested in aquiring the rights and making it available on the English (or other) language markets.

The book (paperback, full color) covers the whole process from selecting and buying a drone, getting to know the parts, first flights and practising, safety, principles of digital photography, and of course aerial photography itself. There is also a chapter with information for more experiences drone pilots. The book counts 168 pages and contains lots of high quality drone photos from renowned drone photographers from all over the world.

Since its release the book got quite a couple of 5-star reviews, and it has been featured in most Dutch magazines about photography. The book has been among the top-5 best selling photography books on Bol.com (the Dutch equivalent of Amazon.com) ever since. Some of the information is specific to the Dutch situation, but if a publisher is interested in acquiring the translation rights, the text could be adapted.

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but given the increasing public interest in drones and drone photography, why not give it a try. More information on the book (In Dutch) is available here: http://www.handboekdronefotografie.nl.

Cheers,
Wiebe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31