Transferring data to P4P+ remote?

Reaction score
I'm trying to save stuff from my SD card directly to the P4P+ tablet...so I can use the editor..all it allows me to do is use the "caches" stuff which is not good quality as the actual footage. Any ideas on how to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Can you at least plug the SD card in and then access the files via the album on the main page?

Yea I can do that, I just cant use the videos on the SD card on the built in editor. I just wanted to put the videos from my card directly onto the tablet, but it wont let me.

On the RC of the P4P +, according to the manual it says that the card allows to record the video at the same time as that on the P4...
Reading the sdcard of the RC I a "LOST DIR" directory and a "upgradlog.txt" file, but no video !
The video cache is ticked in the setting.

The explanation is simple according to me : expected DJI operating instructions of this SD card ! Other updates of course

What page on the manual does it have that info? I've never read that.

If you use a USB micro SD card reader and plug in into the back of the remote. The gallery app might read the files on the SD card but not much else you could do.

What page on the manual does it have that info? I've never read that.

If you use a USB micro SD card reader and plug in into the back of the remote. The gallery app might read the files on the SD card but not much else you could do.

It is on the page 65

Upgrading the Remote Controller Firmware
Method 1: Using the DJI GO 4 App
Power on the remote controller and connect it with the DJI GO 4 app. A prompt will appear if a new rmware upgrade is available. To start upgrading, connect a mobile device to the Internet and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Using a Micro SD Card (For Phantom 4 Pro+ only)

1. Visit the of cial DJI website and go to the Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ page, download the latest rmware to a Micro SD card.

2. Insert the Micro SD card into the Micro SD card slot of the remote controller.

3. Power on the remote controller, enter System Settings > About Device > System Update, click Local

Update on the top-right corner. The latest rmware will show on the Micro SD card. Click Update to start upgrading.

You said in your previous comment, the manual states you can record to the remote. I don't see that on page 65.

You said in your previous comment, the manual states you can record to the remote. I don't see that on page 65.

This is the option "Cache locally when recording" in DJI Go which allows you to copy cached video recording this active button return or inhibits the recording of the video back in the memory of the radio control, at the same time as the record on the SD card of the drone.
This record low definition overrides so not that is done in high definition in the memory card from the device, it duplicates it in reduced quality 720 p the usefulness of this caching is the ability to quickly review a shot, to decide to do it again or keep it. The cache can also play the role of a 'black box' Recorder: it keeps track of the flight (even if the device is lost in a crash, consolation)
Note: this recording simultaneous caching consumes a lot of resources. Depending on the processor speed, the performance of its internal memory, the available space and its split, this record can in poor conditions cause jerks or blockages of the display Camera View and hinder the cockpit.

But like I explain above when I have read the sdcard of the RC I have a
"LOST DIR" directory and a "upgradlog.txt" file, but no video !

So, what means "cache locally when recording" ? It's a mystery !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic