Transfering video from P3P to IPAD Mini 4

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to transfer my videos from my P3P to my IPAD Mini 4? When I was using a Samsung 7 phone the videos automatically transferred to the Photos folder. I switched to an IPAD Mini 4 to have a larger screen.

Can anyone tell me how to transfer my videos from my P3P to my IPAD Mini 4? When I was using a Samsung 7 phone the videos automatically transferred to the Photos folder. I switched to an IPAD Mini 4 to have a larger screen.
Open go and click on editor, then photos or video's, then import from SD Card to your device. I find it better to use I tunes to transfer files to IOS.

Last edited:
I believe that you will need a camera connection kit to allow the iPad to talk to an external camera; however I cannot find it anymore on the Apple Store website. Anyone know where to find it or if there is a new process?

I believe that you will need a camera connection kit to allow the iPad to talk to an external camera; however I cannot find it anymore on the Apple Store website. Anyone know where to find it or if there is a new process?
With bird on, you can import your raw footage to your device. You click on the little page icon in the upper right when in the editor. Select video, Then SD card, then import. It's really simple. To import, you just open video and select the page arrow import icon in the lower right. However it will eat up battery time as it is not the best choice for transfer of video, Pics are better for this method in my opinion.

Last edited:
It tells me 4K videos need a USB cable or SD card device to download. My IPAD Mini 4 doesn't have a USB port, only the port where you plug the power in. Is my only option to use a SD card device to move the videos to my laptop, upload them to the Cloud or OneDrive, and then download them onto my IPAD Mini 4? Isn't there an easier way?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj