Transfer video/photos from Phantom to iPhone in flight

Reaction score
I understand there is a simple method of transferring videos/photos from my Phantom 2 V+ v3 directly to my iPhone while in flight. I have read everywhere I can find. Is it just an icon on the iPhone screen when I'm in the DJI app or is it a setting? Thanks for any help.

Welcome to the forum Phillip :)
Not sure if the app screen for the Plus is the same as for the Vision but If I only have a few shots on my card I do by tapping the arrow in the left top corner then tapping on album then checking the picture I want but I think it's better to do it on the ground .JMO

Welcome to the forum Phillip :)
Not sure if the app screen for the Plus is the same as for the Vision but If I only have a few shots on my card I do by tapping the arrow in the left top corner then tapping on album then checking the picture I want but I think it's better to do it on the ground .JMO
Thank Dirk. I'll give that a try.

There is a whole button on the controller just for this. It's the play button on the upper right hand side.
Are you talking about the TX ? I have the scroll wheel TX and don't have this ?

Might help if I paid more attention to the forum I'm reading. Sorry, I did not realize this was not the P3 forum.
Sorry tcope :(
blank stare.png
.....:D:D
I do it all the time thinking I'm in OT :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic