Transfer of ownership of my P3 Pro

Reaction score
I am selling my P3 Pro. What do I need to do to transfer ownership?

If anyone is interested it's in perfect condition, comes with 3 batteries, brand new Go Professional Case, DJI lanyard for the remote, 6 inch lightning cable, 64gb Sandisk Ultra Micro SD. It has a bit over 9hrs flight time. No hard landing, cracks, or any other issues. Asking $1350.

You don't need to do anything to transfer ownership at this point. If and when registration comes, it will be up to the new owner to register it. I would print up a bill of sale and keep that for your records. I'd also place this post in the classifieds section rather than here. Why you selling it?

Don't mind plz but why do you think this is the right price? Brand new with one extra battery is available for 1150

If you can get a new P3P with 2 batteries for $1150, per alokbhargava, then this deal is 1 extra battery and a case, retail value of $350 new. This would make the package worth $1500 if new, so being discounted $150 as used.

You don't need to do anything to transfer ownership at this point. If and when registration comes, it will be up to the new owner to register it. I would print up a bill of sale and keep that for your records. I'd also place this post in the classifieds section rather than here. Why you selling it?
Thanks for the reply eBird! I haven't used it in awhile and would hate for it to just sit in its case when someone could be enjoying it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik