Trackimo

Reaction score
Was wondering if the device is supposed to be reporting battery level? On both the web and app battery level remains at 0

Also I notice the web refreshes much faster then app with the app sometimes being many minutes behind.

Thanks

PS Whats the best P4 mount

Yes, it should be reporting battery level. I just got mine last week and its reporting battery level just fine. The refresh rate for mine is set to 1 minute and I watch it on my lap top while my P4 is off on a mission. Sometimes it doesnt actually refresh for 2 or 3 minutes though. Even if I hit the refresh button, sometimes it just stalls. Its like it refreshes when it want to, lol
I got mine from Drone World and it came with a very cool mount, I like it, check it out on there web site.

Yes, it should be reporting battery level. I just got mine last week and its reporting battery level just fine. The refresh rate for mine is set to 1 minute and I watch it on my lap top while my P4 is off on a mission. Sometimes it doesnt actually refresh for 2 or 3 minutes though. Even if I hit the refresh button, sometimes it just stalls. Its like it refreshes when it want to, lol
I got mine from Drone World and it came with a very cool mount, I like it, check it out on there web site.

I just had a look and couldn't find the mount.
Can you post a link pls?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub