Trackimo interference?

Reaction score
Has anyone has any compass interference while using a trackimo? It seems like the ever popular Gimbal-Gaurd mount would mount it very close to the compass. I was just curious if any one has issues with it.

Thanks

I strap my Trackimo to the landing gear. Never had a problem with interference.

I put mine on the back of the battery with velcro. Seems to keep it away from anything critical, but not sure it makes any difference. It works for me and I have velcro on all my batteries.

Reactions: lotusteve
I put mine on the back of the battery with velcro. Seems to keep it away from anything critical, but not sure it makes any difference. It works for me and I have velcro on all my batteries.
do you have a picture of it fitted ?.

do you have a picture of it fitted ?.

Trackimo - 1.jpg

Cool - Thanks guys for the help.

I am going to be purchasing one of these soon as I had a bit of a scare the other day. Definitely a must!

Didn't see any reference to 3g at their web site. What about those of us who just bought the 2g version?
In another thread, someone mentioned Trackimo said they were going to give those who own a 2G some kind of discount. I emailed Trackimo about this and never heard back. I suppose they weren't serious about that offer.

In another thread, someone mentioned Trackimo said they were going to give those who own a 2G some kind of discount. I emailed Trackimo about this and never heard back. I suppose they weren't serious about that offer.

Yep and he also kinda dodged the question above as well.

I emailed Trackimo yesterday as well about an upgrade path to 3G for those who recently bought the 2G version.
No reply...

Ok so I sent an email to trackimo asking about the upgrade and this is what I got back

"Yes there is a 30.00 upgrade fee per device if you would like to upgrade your devices.

If you would like to go ahead with this please contact our sales team at 905-633-3607 they will be happy to assist you

Best Regards,

Victoria
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Trackimo Inc"

The discount is $30 off of the selling price, not a upgrade fee of $30. We suggest you use your device until the subscription runs out and at that point before you renew for $60, you purchase a new device with a full year service on it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
To receive the discount you only need to be an existing customer.

The discount is $30 off of the selling price, not a upgrade fee of $30. We suggest you use your device until the subscription runs out and at that point before you renew for $60, you purchase a new device with a full year service on it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks. When does this promotion end?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl