trackimo installed

This item has no use in finding a lost drone. It requires someone with this app installed to walk passed your lost item (within 100') no less, before you would get a location fix.

This item has no use in finding a lost drone. It requires someone with this app installed to walk passed your lost item (within 100') no less, before you would get a location fix.
I quite understand about the range of the Bluetooth however both the manufactures site and specs say gps......

I quite understand about the range of the Bluetooth however both the manufactures site and specs say gps......
No it doesn't, it just a sales gimmick. Here's something right from their site, they call it "Crowd GPS feature"
"Beyond this 100ft range, the Crowd GPS feature. Crowd GPS enables you to find your items after they have been lost. When an item goes missing with a TrackR device attached, all TrackR enabled phones will begin to search for that item. When another TrackR app user passes nearby the lost item, that user's phone will anonymously ping our server to update the item's owner with new GPS coordinates of when & where it was last seen." So unless someone walks pass (within 100'), and also has the very app installed it doesn't work.

I was thinking about a trackr to but the range is way to low. Looking into using a cheap android phone, with the app real-time GPS tracker. And a low data plan to track it anywhere there is cell service.

Sent from my SM-G935P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1