Tracfone

Reaction score
Is there anyone else using a tracfone with the Vision 2 +? My only question is there any way to get the 2 or 3 second lag out ? When I push the camera button to take a picture there is a 2 or 3 second lag before anything happens. I also think the video is lagging also. Everything works the way it should......Just slow.

A Tracfone? Like that thing with the big buttons for old people to use? How on earth would you use that with a DJI?

wrongler said:
Is there anyone else using a tracfone with the Vision 2 +? My only question is there any way to get the 2 or 3 second lag out ? When I push the camera button to take a picture there is a 2 or 3 second lag before anything happens. I also think the video is lagging also. Everything works the way it should......Just slow.

Try turning down the preview quality.

I've heard of lag in the early firmware and apps.
Make sure all the DJI APP and phantom software is up to date.

@rbhamilton... As stated the tracphone works fine, Just has a lag. And what do you have against old people???? Also the tracphone works at a payment of under $100........ a Year!!!! Whats yours cost? LOL
I will check everything and try again. I'm really impressed with all the info on the phone when flying!
Thank for the input guys,
Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20