Totaled Phantom 3 Advanced, not sure if anything is worth selling(also selling remote and charger)

Reaction score
Before I chunk it I want to see if any part might be worth selling. The battery is busted
here are pics
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I also am selling my remote and charger

$165 on the controller and $40 for the charger

edit: And dont pm me asking how much I want multiple times, I will just stop responding to you since it seems to be a waste of time. If I had prices I would list them like I did with the remote and charger. I am seeing what offers I get and go from there

Last edited:
I'll have it :)
Seriously... I'll have it if you are throwing it away

Reactions: kirk2579
I have seen the broken cameras sell for as much as $100 on eBay. How is the main board? You can sell it in "as is" condition for $100 also. Then the charging cord could sell for $40 and the Controller for $150-$200 so you could sell everything for up to $440

Flying low on my street by my house late at night and a car hit it

You might have some pretty sweet footage, even if you weren't recording at the time. By default the phone/tablet is recording all the live video. It fills a buffer and deletes the old stuff to make room for the new stuff. You won't have it in 4K, but 720p should be good enough quality.

send the bird over, i can check it all out. maybe i can salvage her for couple hundred $$. and if not i will give you a fair offer for the parts that might be still good.

No I am selling it as it is, not sending it off for the chance at parting it out then taking an offer if that doesnt happen

i'd make an offer but if main board inside is toast the whole thing's not worth much according to the pictures you posted.
but if the main board is good then you have a really expensive part you can sell / use.
hence the offer to check everything out on the bird.

Same reason I gave the offer that I did. It's really not worth a whole lot with a bad mainboard. Bad mainboards are pretty common too. The mainboard breaks loose inside and slams around in there knocking off SMD components. The same thing happens to the gimbal mainboard when the yaw arm gets pounded into it. There's not much chance of fixing them and the rest of the stuff has reletively low value. Buying a crashed p3 is a pretty big risk.

Reactions: hunch
i'm 99% sure ESCs are fried on it. if you look at the pictures, two motors have mud and some major scratches on it which means if they were still spinning at the impact they fried the ESCs.
but it is worth checking it out. and in the off-chance that the main board is good i'd pay $200 just for the board.

P3 Advanced would have silver stripes, no?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

No I am selling it as it is, not sending it off for the chance at parting it out then taking an offer if that doesnt happen

FWIW
Hutch is a long time service /repair center for phantoms , gimbals, cameras, he has the parts , know how and ability.
His offer to help is genuine and pretty good, if it is salvageable he will know
If it was my quad I would be boxing it now.

good luck!

$25 for the busted worthless shell with fried internals as is with 4 busted motors and busted legs.
I'll kick in another $10 for shipping.
When they come to confiscate drones I wanna hand them this :)

Reactions: dirtybum

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj