Totaled my phantom 3 in a crash this morning

20 seconds into my flight this morning my phantom crashed to the ground. Not straight to the ground but at an angle. From reading the forums I think I can access my flight data. How do I do that and what am I looking for to see if it's my fault ( and I understand it probably is) or if it's a glitch of some kind.
Did you buy your P3 with a premium credit card? You may have loss/damage insurance through your card to cover this and get you a new P3.

Reactions: Steve Moore
Does it move freely by hand? You have the damper put back? Try and calibrate it. That. Worked for someone..also are you getting video from it?

I have a platinum American Express but the DJi vendor wanted me to pay with PayPal so I did
Just trying to help out. I bought my P3 directly on the DJI web site and I was unable to use my regular Canadian credit cards. I am guessing that they turned down an online purchase from mainland China due to fraud risk. I use these cards all the time for online shopping without issue. So I had to use my Paypal linked to my Amex - but that might still cover it.

I'm sorry I sound cranky. I mean I am cranky but it's no ones fault. Thanks for trying to help me out.

I can get video from the camera and it takes pictures too. Currently just of the table or floor. I'll try and get the damper back and to calibrate it and we will see what happens.

My kids playing in the quarter finals of state HS lacrosse championships in 90 minutes so if there's a large gap between my Whitney posts you will know I decided that was more important than the drone

Copy that..so far everything's looking good use a pick to help with the damper. You should have extra s as well. Back to work for me

Ok I'm back looking at this and it may be fixable. I'm missing 2 clear plastic fasteners and my camera is upside down.

Biggest concern is how to get the lens facing the correct direction. I was scared to force it. See pic :
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1433899949.197361.jpg

Ok. That's great to know. Seems like I'm only one step away from calibration which is a hell of a lot further along than I was this morning

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr