Total Noob

Reaction score
Overhead Bridge w-NIK-004.jpg
First post, go easy on me plz. Received my P3S for Christmas and have taken it out about 6 times. Was super stoked to try out the photo and video capabilities. As an avid photographer who normally shoots with a Canon full frame DLSR and shoots a lot of HDR I was eager to test the limits of the exposure bracketing in my new drone.
I am fairly happy with the image quality but even when shooting DNG and 5 exposures I am finding that noise is an issue. The overall file sizes are far short of my 5DMK3 but given the cost difference, I am totally happy. I will just not be able to push the images in editing as far as I would like.
Now about the video...LOVE IT!!! Took my new bird to the park for first flight...did ok. Got familiar with controls, using the app, shooting video and photos. After a couple more outings, felt confident enough to go to a wild and scenic river close by and shoot some river footage. This was nerve racking and made my heart beat, but I just went easy with the controls and returned home with my new toy. Getting more confident with every outing.
Ok, that it for now, I love this

Reactions: dirkclod and ArtE1
Nice photo! Welcome to Phantom Pilots :)

Welcome to the forum Camera King . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1