Total Flight Time, Which Do I believe, DJI GO Or Healthy Drones ??

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My app shows 3 hours 3 minutes Total Flight Time,
Healthy Drones shows 4 hours 27 minutes total flight time,
Which is the correct Flight time ??
When I first got my Phantom it sat on the kitchen table
powered up as I familiarized myself with it,
Is Healthy Drones counting that time ??

Probably. Unless, they explain each of the calculations they are doing, take much of the results from that site (and most others) with a grain of salt.

It seems like a large difference now but later down the road not so much.

One is using "equipment on time" and the other is using "motors on time". Like a Hobbs meter on an aircraft. It starts running/counting the second the equipment is powered on regardless if the engine is started.

One is using "equipment on time" and the other is using "motors on time". Like a Hobbs meter on an aircraft. It starts running/counting the second the equipment is powered on regardless if the engine is started.

Understood,
Im interested in flight time, looks like the app is actual flight time.
Thanks

Here's food for thought:

When/If you use 3rd party applications they may not create "Flight Logs" so you may notice additional discrepancies on down the road. Just realize they aren't exact in many instances because of many other variables involved.

That's why engine overhaul is based on tach time. A/C rent is based on the Hobbs meter. When I can, I rent wet tach.
Oops, Off topic.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr