Torn between where to use my Gopro

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem? Obviously I love flying my P2 with GoPro attached to capture everything but I'm also a huge fan of time lapses and using my GoPro for other uses while flying. The obvious answer is get another one but for the price I'd rather wait for the Hero4 to come out if I'm going to buy another camera and dedicate my current one to the P2. First world problem I know but just thought some of you guys might be in the same boat!

I'm having the same issues also. Granted it is easy to take it off with the two screws but I keep it on the Phantom in the case so it's always ready to go. I'm going to get a second but not sure which one.

I remove my gopro all the time. I hate how gimbal makers assume the gopro is going to stay on the gimbal its entire life and use hard mounts and screws. I replaced the gopro bracket on my tarot with a Velcro strap so I can remove it without tools.

I use some velcro and loop it around the gopro and the zenmuse back casing. Makes it a snap to remove!

ElGuano said:
I remove my gopro all the time. I hate how gimbal makers assume the gopro is going to stay on the gimbal its entire life and use hard mounts and screws. I replaced the gopro bracket on my tarot with a Velcro strap so I can remove it without tools.
+1

Been using GoPro cameras since the Hero1 and have 4 of them, a Hero2 and Hero3, didn't get the 3+ because it wasn't much of an upgrade. Used them mainly for skiing and when I go offroading. Adding my Phantom just gives me more options when on the trail. Just need to replace the clutch on my 4x4 before my next trip! Parts were on backorder for 4 months, finally got them a few weeks ago, just trying to set aside a weekend to do the work....

Since I film mostly in 1080, I still use them all....

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_ima ... ge.jpg?v=0

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 337

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member