Topics about 3rd party apps moved to Classifieds section!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Topics about 3rd party apps moved to Classifieds section

I never chime in on this type of stuff, but it's crazy to put it in the classified section....

Using that line of thinking, any products that can be purchased should be put there...

How about:

Anything related to Flytrex ??

Dashware ??

GPS trackers ??

What about FPV Mods?? Stage 1-4 must be purchased from a website fpvlr.com .....

It's ridiculous.... I come to the forum to get info.... I go to the classified to sell or purchase items....

Stop the insanity !

I thought maybe the moderator would have chimed in by now and explained why he has moved all these threads. Let us know why it is something he feels like it has to be done.

Most of the stuff I bought fo my + I wouldn't have found If it was in the classified section. Do the mods just do whatever they want ?
There was a uproar awhile back about mods going back and deleting previous post in a thread. Why so overbearing ?
I would think if the users of this forum didn't like a thread it would die out on its own. Seriously I have never seen so many post locked , moved , deleted.

As I recalled, I replied a question in FPV Booster thread (in Classifieds forum) a few weeks ago. I was so sure my reply got posted to the thread. After a while (maybe hours), both my reply and the original question were gone without any notification. The deletion was very consistent. Feeling like I'm in China or North Korea.

PVFlyer said:
As I recalled, I replied a question in FPV Booster thread (in Classifieds forum) a few weeks ago. I was so sure my reply got posted to the thread. After a while (maybe hours), both my reply and the original question were gone without any notification. The deletion was very consistent. Feeling like I'm in China or North Korea.

Now you need to pay attention cause I actually saw where the moderator publicly explained why your stuff was moved ect. I also basically repeated it in the 1st part of this thread in what he said.

You guys were known as scammers, and a large amount were convinced your app was burning up their quads. You don't and never have contributed anything to this community. Running your business out of someone elses pockets.

We have a number of app developers on here right now that give their app's to this community for free. Not only that but they also participate in other conversations then just what is focused on them.

flyNfrank said:
PVFlyer said:

Now you need to pay attention cause I actually saw where the moderator publicly explained why your stuff was moved ect. I also basically repeated it in the 1st part of this thread in what he said.

You guys were known as scammers, and a large amount were convinced your app was burning up their quads. You don't and never have contributed anything to this community. Running your business out of someone elses pockets.

We have a number of app developers on here right now that give their app's to this community for free. Not only that but they also participate in other conversations then just what is focused on them.
Don't live in the well (in Chinese). If you look at internet or Facebook, FPV Booster outperform other apps (including DJI's app) from users comments. Haters are always hating and discrediting (like booster app fried Wifi module, etc.).

PVFlyer said:
flyNfrank said:
PVFlyer said:

Don't live in the well (in Chinese). If you look at internet or Facebook, FPV Booster outperform other apps (including DJI's app) from users comments. Haters are always hating and discrediting (like booster app fried Wifi module, etc.).

You are looking past the facts. The facts were that the admin's felt your involvement on this website causes problems with many members over time.

I believe I had this wrapped up yesterday but since the site was reloaded it is gone.
In a nutshell, the mods here follow the policies set forth by the owners. Sometimes we have to act on those policies such as moving a product thread to the classifieds. The content is still readily available just in a new location. If you subscribe to a thread there is an option to be instantly notified when a new post is made. Look for the 'subscribe' link at the very bottom on the left side.
Since this thread has run it's course I will be locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4